what is the difference between Kurta and Kurti?
Hello friends, In this post, you will read about the difference kurta and kurta there is not much difference but there is some measure difference which you have to know.
what is Kurta?
Kurta is a loss collarless shirt for men which is worn in many regions of India and South Asia.
Kurta is worn in many festivals of religion like Hindu, Muslim and etc. It is a formal occasional dress.
what is Kurti?
Kurti is a modern dress for women, Kurti is worn only in many regions of India like Punjab, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, and etc. Kurti is also worn are in many festivals of religions.
5 Measure the difference between Kurta and Kurti?
- Kurta is the dress of men but Kurtis is women dress.
- Kurta is a traditional drees but Kurti is a modern dress for women.
- Kurta is made up of only one type of clothes (cotton) but Kurtis is made up os many types of clothes like cotton, woolen and etc.
- Traditional Kurta is used with pajama and dhoti but Kurti is used with jeans, legis and etc.
- Kurta is a collarless dress but Kurti is a modern dress so, it has a collar.