Hello friends, today we will tell you how you will be able to link your Aadhaar card with bank, then to know this post, go full mercy, then let’s see how the Aadhaar card is linked to the bank and how the Aadhaar card is linked to the bank Let’s the link.
As you may be aware that how much Aadhaar card has become necessary in today’s time and now it is also very important to link Aadhar card from everywhere.
In such a busy time of today, people do not have time to go to the bank and stay there for hours and then get their Aadhaar card to the bank, because of this, no one should link the Aadhaar card to the bank soon. Do not want to be utterly dispirited, because we will tell you four ways, due to which you will be able to easily link your Aadhaar to the bank and your precious time will not be lost.
So let’s see which are the four ways by which you will be able to deposit your Aadhar card with the bank very easily, the following four easy ways are given below kindly.
- How will you be able to link Aadhaar card to bank through ATM?
- How will we be able to link the Aadhaar card to the bank with the help of the message?
- How will we be able to link the Aadhaar card to the bank through internet?
- How will you be able to link the Aadhaar card with the bank by going to the bank?
Now we will tell you how you will be able to link your Aadhaar card to the bank with the help of ATM, below the steps have been told how you will be able to link your Aadhar card to the bank.
- Firstly go to your nearest ATM bank and then.
- When you arrive in the ATM then enter your ATM card in the ATM bank terminal, please do all the process carefully.
- When you had entered your ATM card then you see some option or menu on the ATM screen, in that menu you also see the registration option click on it.
- After that ATM will ask your ATM card PIN so enter it and then you will see more option and you will also see one option of aadhaar registration, click on aadhaar registration.
- After it, atm will ask you to enter your aadhar card number of 12 digits.
- When you have entered your aadhar card number then check one again and then click to correct or next.
- Again atm will ask you to enter your aadhar card number, you simply enter your aadhar card number and click to next.
- Then you have to choose your account type current or saving after clicking your type account then click to next.
- Then you see that your aadhar card is successfully added to your bank account.
Through SMS or mobile
a lots of people do not effort internet and many people not want to use internet because they think that internet is not safe way to do aadhar linking to the bank because of it we are here tell you through one method of without internet means through SMS in it only take it your SMS charge, not at all.
Let’s see that how we add aadhar card with the bank through SMS or massage, to know how to link aadhar card with bank account through SMS see the below steps carefully.
- First of all, open your mobile.
- After doing on your mobile then open SMS section or app.
- Then type a message or SMS and send to 567676.
- Now you will ask that what you write or type in the SMS section, you will write capital letter UID and then give space and then enter your aadhaar number and after it enters your bank account number and sent to 567676.
- After some time you will receive a message from 567676 and in it, you will see that your aadhar card successfully links to the bank.
Through internet or online
Let’s see how to link aadhar card with bank account through the internet or online please read carefully and apply it perfectly. We take here sbi bank to link aadhar card to the bank if you have an account in any other bank so don’t worry the process is same in all bank to link aadhar card to the bank.
- Search SBI state Bank of India.
- Please select SBI who have HTTPS and then select it.
- After it clicks on login option.
- Then one option will appear cut it and click to continue to login.
- When successfully login go to your account.
- You will see at the left side link your aadhar card and then click on it.
- Then you will see that they ask some required information so fill it carefully are –
- Mobile number
Confirm aadhar number
- After filling all required information click to submit and after submit, you will get OTP one-time password on your number that number you had entered in the above section.
- Fill out and click to submit.
- After that, you will see that your aadhar card is connected to bank account successfully or aadhar card submission successful and you also get the reference I’d with the help of it you will able to see that your account is connected or not.
How to link aadhar card with bank account through the branch, it is a very easy process but it takes a more time that is bad thing lets see steps are given below.
- Go to your bank account branch with your aadhar card and bank account passbook and your linking will complete in the branch.
How to check aadhar card link with bank account, How to check that your aadhar card is connected to a bank or not, how to check aadhar card link with bank, how to check aadhar card link with axis bank account, to know it read carefully the below steps.
- Open your mobile and go to your contact option.
- In the contact section dial these number *99*99# and dial it.
- Then it asks for sim selection if you have two sims in your mobile then select your sim which sim is connected to the bank and select it.
- After that, you will get two option first one is 1.aadhar linking status and the second one is 2.nothing.
- Dial 1 and then it will ask your aadhar card number and enter it.
- After it, you will get one more option to select 1. Confirm 2. Change if you have entered wrong aadhar card number then dial 2 if your aadhar card number is correct then dial 1.
- And then you will see your aadhar linking status.so
Hey friends in this post we have told you that how to link aadhar card with bank account through various methods and we also told you that how can you check your aadhar linking status, thanks for reading this post till end please comment and tell us your experience related to this post and if you have any question you can ask in the comment section again thanks.